Weddings and other special events occur within Cave Hill Cemetery. If you are interested in having your wedding at Cave Hill Cemetery or utilizing the grounds for other purposes, please contact the Cave Hill Heritage Foundation at (502) 451-5630, ext. 5. Or use our contact form.
- Advance notification must be provided to the cemetery at least 30 days in advance of the ceremony.
- Charges apply for facility usage as follows:
Chapel - $300.00
Columbarium - $300.00
Other locations, except for Satterwhite Lot - $300.00
Satterwhite Lot - $1,000.00
- All applicable fees must be paid in-full prior to the wedding.
- A release of all claims form must be signed by the wedding party prior to the ceremony.
- Wedding practice can occur during business hours, but notification must be provided to the Administration office to verify facility or location availability. If practice occurs outside of business hours, extra fees will be assessed.
- Professional photographers are permitted. However, no commercial photography or news media is allowed within the cemetery.
- Decorations are not provided by Cave Hill Cemetery. Basic items, such as ribbons, bows, drapery, etc. are acceptable, but should not be draped over memorials.
- Costumes or other regalia exhibiting disrespect to the cemetery are prohibited.
- Receptions and alcohol are prohibited in the cemetery.
- The Superintendent or other appointed personnel reserves all discretionary rights to curtail proceedings that may not be viewed as conducive to cemetery policy.
Contact us using our contact form to get started today.